I am a Motel Manager of a crummy little shit hole in Washington State.
This is my story..
I have seriously considered all aspects of this job from the good to the bad. And somewhere I am left settling with the emptiness of bad. It has never occurred to me how selfish some people are. I accepted this job on the intentions of promise. Jobs are so hard to come by, and this was easy peasy. I started a blog about 2 months ago and decided that my Gmail account had been over taken with too much junk mail. So here I am starting over. Everyone needs to know what goes on in this place. I suppose misery loves company.
Last Tuesday the owner's stop by to "check on me" like they do every single week, either on Tuesday or Thursday. They have continued to pester me about the landscaping, how it is not up to their standards and I am basically doing a shitty job. The wife walks into my house with out prior notice or arrangements and uses my restroom. She proceeds to tell me how dirty my house is and that I need to vacuum. Are you fucking kidding me? You are my boss, not my mom!! That Tuesday they make me cry, That Tuesday I absolutely fucking hate my job.
Little background story here...They are never ever ever positive towards me. They are the kind of people that point out the negative, and then never reinforce with positive. Shitty People.
So what do I do? I do the lawns again. Making sure that every piece of grass is finely shaped and that every piece of grass is under control and precisely mowed. I spray the parking lot down to "clean" it in 75 degree weather, sweep the front porch off, Windex the windows. CLEANED MY FUCKING HOUSE.
And today is Tuesday, another week. They are not stopping by today. But I end up with a parking lot full of leaves and brush from a wind storm last night, the lawn grown back out, and me having a fucking panic attack.
I hate my job.
No comments:
Post a Comment